Medellin & Colombia Moda 2016 Diary and Vlog




As I said on my previous post today I am showing a bit of Medellin. I went there for Colombia Moda as alumni of my university. It was a very busy trip so I was able to snap very few moments of it, either way, I have to say I fell completely in love with the city and I can't wait to go back and explore more. Medellin's weather, people, places, and pretty much everything is beautiful, gracious and cozy so if you ever have the opportunity to travel there, make sure you do because it's completely worth it.

Hope you enjoy the few snaps of the trip!

Como dije en el post anterior hoy les muestro un poco de Medellin. Fui por Colombia moda como ex-alumna de mi universidad, fue un viaje súper ocupado asi que solo pude capturar pequeños momentos de el; igualmente debo decir que me enamoré de la ciudad y ya quiero volver para explorar más. El clima, la gente, los lugares y prácticamente todo de Medellin es hermoso asi que, si alguna vez tienen la oportunidad de viajar allá asegurense de hacerlo porque vale la pena.

Espero disfruten las fotos y video!
















No comments:

Post a Comment