Sunset Light



Well thanks to my trip to Miami I have a few outfit posts I'll be sharing the next few weeks and I am so excited. I was also thinking on filming videos again since I got my tripod finally, let's see how that goes.
I have to say I have been obsessing over this skirt for a while when I saw it on a few bloggers. I knew immediately I had to get it, I first got a pink one and then saw this one for $5 and I could not say no. 

Gracias a mi viaje a Miami tengo algunos looks que mostrar las siguientes semanas y eso me emociona. También estaba pensando en grabar videos para mi canal porque finalmente tengo mi tripode, vamos a ver como se da eso.
Debo decir que me encanta esta falda desde que la vi en algunas bloggers, me compré una rosada y luego vi esta por $5 y no me pude negar.

Marshall's top
H&M skirt
F21 sunglasses
kate spade watch






No comments:

Post a Comment