VIDEO: TAG 20 Canciones - CC Available




Hi Guys!!!! I am so happy to bring a new video, this time is a bit more in Spanish than English but I added the subtitles for you to enjoy as well. I did the Songs TAG so you are going to hear a lot of music in both English and Spanish.

I had so much fun doing the video and hope you like it. Let me know any suggestions for future videos and if you liked it, feel free to thumbs up, share and subscribe.

THANK YOU. Have a great weekend!

Hola!!!! Finalmente traigo un nuevo video, esta vez es más español que inglés pero le agregué subtitulos en caso que quieran verlo también. Hice el TAG de las 20 canciones asi que, van a escuchar música en ambos idiomas y distintos géneros.

Me divertí muchisimo haciendo el video y espero les guste. Dejenme saber alguna sugerencia para próximos videos y si les gusto, manito arriba, compartir y subscribir.

GRACIAS! Disfruten su fin de semana.



No comments:

Post a Comment