Lace Shorts



I have to say I do not feel guilty at all about wearing these heels non-stop. They are the comfiest and cutest pair I have own in my life so I think I will keep them a little more. This top is by one of my very talented and dear friends Luis Aponte, he is a Puerto Rican designer based in Miami and has the most beautiful pieces, you should definitely check him out.

Debo decir que no me siento culpable de usar estos tacones sin parar. Son el par más cómodo y lindo que he tenido en mi vida asi que, probablemente los sigan viendo un rato más. Este hermoso top es de mi súper talentoso y querido amigo Luis Aponte, un diseñador de Puerto Rico que vive en Miami y tiene las piezas más bellas, se los recomiendo ciegamente.

Luis Aponte top
Zara shorts
Bershka heels
Silvano Apparel sunglasses






No comments:

Post a Comment