Casual Travel Look



Hi guys!!! It's been a while since I posted the last time but I mentioned on one of my Instagram posts, for a few reasons I am taking the whole blog subject very calmly and slowly. So whenever I have material I love to post I will other than that I don't want to be posting just because I feel the urge to update without loving what I am sharing.
In other news, I have finally traveled after a few months since I had to do a lot of paperwork involving my passport and visa so I was not able to plan new trips. I went to Medellin, Colombia and it was my first time there; I AM OBSESSED. It was lovely and I enjoyed every minute.

I will be posting about the trip on a next post so you guys can see pictures and a little vlog of my time there. This post is to talk about traveling attire, I need to be comfy and not have many things that I would need to take off when going through security because it can be annoying. Usually, I would wear jeans or dresses and sneakers or flats to be comfy. I add a jacket or a hat to make it more fun and playful.

Have a great day!

Hola!! Hace meses que no habia actualizado por aqui pero como mencioné en uno de mis posts de Instagram, por varias razones estoy tomando el blog muy calmada y lentamente. Asi que, cuando tenga material que me guste para publicar lo haré pero cuando no, no voy a publicar solo por sentir la necesidad de actualizar sin que me guste lo que comparto.
En otras noticias, finalmente pude viajar después de varios meses de papeleo de pasaporte y visa. Fui a Medellin, Colombia y fue mi primera vez ahí, ME ENAMORE! Fue genial y disfruté cada minuto.

Voy a estar compartiendo en un próximo post para que vean fotos y un pequeño vlog de mi tiempo ahi. Este post es para hablar de looks para viajar, necesito estar cómoda y no tener tantas cosas puestas que después deba quitarme al pasar por seguridad. Normalmente, me gusta usar jeans o vestidos, con sneakers o zapatillas. Agrego una chaqueta o sombrero para hacerlo más divertido.

Que tengan un lindo día.

Pull & Bear top
Bershka jacket
MANGO jeans
Stradivarius sneakers
F21 sunglasses






No comments:

Post a Comment