Ponytail and Colors



I think I can count with one hand the times I have posted looks with my hair up. For some reason, I never feel comfortable with my hair up, especially in pictures. But that day I was feeling it and I liked the result I guess but I don't think this will be something to happen often lol.
Also, the off-shoulder trend I have to say I really love it but I hate that brands make it so expensive because it's on trend right now. I only have this top because Yumi knew how much I wanted one and she gave it to me as a gift (such a cutie always) so I'll be wearing it non-stop while I find reasonable priced ones.

Creo que puedo contar con una sola mano las veces que he publicado looks con mi cabello recogido. Por alguna razón nunca me siento cómoda, especialmente en fotos. Pero ese día me gusto aunque no creo que sea algo que pasará muy seguido jajaja.
La tendencia off-shoulder es una de mis favoritas pero me molesta como las marcas ponen precios sin sentido porque está muy de moda. Solo tengo este top porque Yumi sabia lo mucho que lo quería y me lo regaló (graciassss) asi que, probablemente lo use sin parar hasta que consiga alguno con precio razonable.

MNG jeans
Bershka heels
F21 sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment