Geometric Prints and Flower Walls



This look was actually for my 3rd day at Colombia Moda but I got sick and was not able to shoot pictures of it, so I took it to Miami with me because I loved it. The print on this skirt and the shape are adorable and I just simply love this vest which I want to wear with everything. Thanks to Yumi we found the most beautiful spot to take the pictures and make the outfit even better.

Este look fue el que usé para el último día de Colombia Moda pero me enfermé y no pude tomar fotos asi que, me lo llevé a Miami porque me encantó. El estampado y forma de esta falda es perfecto y el vest me encanta y lo quiero usar con todo. Gracias a Yumi encontramos el lugar más lindo para las fotos y hacer que el look se viera aún mejor.

F21 vest, sunglasses, top & skirt
Stradivarius sneakers






No comments:

Post a Comment