BAROQUE FOR NEW YEARS EVE








I cannot believe this year is over. I honestly have to be thankful for so many things, I wanted to do a retrospective post but I have so many favorites from this year that I just decided to wear something that I would wear for New Year's Eve. 

We will be on our way to Orlando today and I just want to thank you to each one of you who take the time to click the link of the blog and read through, it means everything to me. I was planning to stop for a while to be able to come back with better content and look but, I am just going to see if I can start posting by mid-January or earlier. Even though blogging is not the only thing I do, I enjoy it and I want to make it a great space.

Thanks to all the brands, people and everyone who were part of the growth of the blog this 2014, I really appreciate it and it is just amazing that I get to inspire at least one of you, that is the best reward.

I wish you all an amazing New Year and I hope 2015 is full of joy, success and lots of hard work.

Thanks for visiting
xo

_____________________________________________________________

No puedo creer que ya se acabó el 2014, la verdad que estoy agradecidad por muchas cosas. Quería hacer un post de retrospectiva pero hubo demasiadas cosas que me encantaron del 2014 asi que, decidí postear este look que es algo que usaría para recibir el 2015.

Estaremos de camino a Orlando hoy y solo quería agradecer a cada uno de los que se toman el tiempo de hacer click al blog y leerlo, significa el mundo para mi. Estaba planeando parar un tiempo para poder regresar con mejor contenido y look pero, solo trataré de empezar a postear a mediados de Enero o quizá antes. Aunque el blog no es lo único que hago lo disfruto y quiero hacerlo mejor cada día.

Gracias todas las marcas, personas y todos los que fueron parte del crecimiendo del blog este 2014, lo aprecio muchisimo y es increíble que pueda llegar a inspirar aunque sea a uno de ustedes, es la mejor recompensa.

Les deseos una excelente festividad y espero que el 2015 este lleno de alegría, éxito y bastante trabajo duro.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

ChicWish dress
Topshop heels
Silvano Apparel sunglasses




No comments:

Post a Comment