KS SATURDAY


First post of the year!!! I am very excited about all the things to come this year for the blog. I have been wanting to get out of my comfort zone for a while and even though the blog is not my primary responsibility I want to try new things and reach out to more people. It is always satisfactory to be able to have your own voice and now because of the internet you can be the change in this world little by little if you propose to do it.
I have to be honest, fashion wise I have not been able to update my closet for a while, budget reasons. You might see more of the same pieces from last year but I will try to show different ways, no worries.
I wanted to come back brand new everything (except clothing LOL). I wanted the blog to look more me, and to be more satisfied with the overall result. I want to have an image that is all connected and uniform and I think I did because I absolutely love it. I hope you too!

Thanks for visiting and I hope we can grow more and more this year!
xo

El primer post del 2015!!! Estoy muy emocionada por todos las cosas por venir para blog. He querido salirme de mi zona de comfort hace tiempo y aunque el blog no es prioridad quiero intentar cosas nuevas y conectar con más gente. Siempre es satisfactorio poder tener tu propia voz y ser el cambio en este mundo asi sea algo chiquito y hoy en día, gracias al internet se puede hacer mucho más.
Debo ser honesta, hace bastante que no actualizo mi closet por razones de budget. Quizá vean más de las mismas piezas del 2014 pero trataré de mostrar distintas maneras de usar.
Quería regresar con todo nuevo (excepto ropa jajaj). Queria que el blog luciera más yo y estar más satisfecha con el resultado. Quiero tener una imagen que este conectada y uniforme, y creo que lo hice porque me encanta totalmente y espero a ustedes también!

Gracias por visitar y espero podamos seguir creciendo juntos!
Besos,
G








F21 top
LC Lauren Conrad skirt
Kate Spade Saturday bag

No comments:

Post a Comment