PASTEL OXFORDS


Wearing heels everyday can be very tiring and to be honest I get tired as soon as I wear them. I got these super cute oxfords while I get ready for Spring: my favorite season. This look is super cute and comfy for a busy day. The weather has been a little bipolar lately so I try to take a sweater with me but at the same time I try to wear an outfit that works with humidity.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Usar tacones a diario es demasiado canson y para ser honesta yo me canso apenas me los pongo. Me compré estos oxford pastel super cute mientras me preparo para la primavera, mi temporada favorita. Este look es perfecto para un día ocupado, mientras el clima esta súper bipolar. Trato de llevar un sweater y al mismo tiempo usar algo que vaya con el calor.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 top
LC Lauren Conrad skirt
Payless shoes
Aldo bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment