MESSY HAIR DAY


Having short hair means a lot of work. Every time I cut it I always have to either use the curly iron or blow dry it, the problem is I live in Miami and once I step out the door the weather takes control so basically I waste my time brushing it and everything lol. There are days when I just do not want to do anything to it, most days actually and still humidity takes control so I cannot control it either. 
Having a hat is always a good option, even though I love my natural hair with this weather is hard to control. I have lots of frizz and it does not matter which product I use because they do  not work, mostly because I have very oily hair and most anti-frizz products are oily. I try to go with the flow and well adding a hat is fun and safe if you do not want your hair to look too crazy.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Tener el cabello corto significa pasar mucho trabajo. Cada vez que lo corto tengo que usar secador o plancha y la verdad que eso no me gusta, el problema es que vivo en Miami y una vez que pongo un pie fuera de la puerta el clima se apodera de todo el trabajo que pase arreglandome jajaja. Hay días en que simplemente no le presto atención y no le hago nada, casi todos los días e igual la humedad se apodera y tampoco puedo controlarlo. Tener un sombrero siempre es buena opción aunque me encanta mi cabello natural  este clima es dificil de controlar, sufro mucho de frizz y no importa que producto use porque no funciona. También mi cabello es grasoso y la mayoría de los productos anti-frizz son aceitosos. Trato de ir con el flow y agregar un sombrero para aunque sea controlar un poco el cabello.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






F21 dress & sandals
Cotton On hat
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment