TULLE SKIRT








I have been wanting to go to the Vizcaya museum for a while and I finally went!!! I decided to go for a very comfy but still cute look, I am basically wearing everything from LC Lauren Conrad except for the bag and sunglasses. I could not resist to this super cute tulle skirt, there was a midi one but they did not have my size so I will keep looking. how about these super cute flats?? I love her entire collection!!

Thanks for visiting
xo

___________________________________________________________

Habia querido ir al museo de Vizcaya por un tiempo y por fin fui!! Decidí usar un look cómodo pero a la vez lindo, estoy básicamente usando todo de LC Lauren Conrad excepto por los lentes y la cartera. No me pude resitir a esta falda tipo tutu, había una midi pero no de mi talla asi que, seguiré en la búsqueda. Y que me dicen de estas zapatillas tan cute? Me encanta toda su colección.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

LC Lauren Conrad top, skirt, flats & necklace
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment