LACE & DOTS







I know I know I am wearing the same blazer and bag from the previous post but I must say I am obsessed. When you feel extremely good in a color you want to stick with it and I have always love this blue. This look is a bit more professional, my end of the career is getting closer so I feel transitioning from the student life to a more professional vibe; but I guess it depends on the day too.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________

Si, se que estoy usando el mismo blazer y cartera del último post pero estoy obsesionada. Cuando te sientes súper bien en un color después no lo quieres dejar y siempre me ha gustado este azul. Este look es un poco más profesional, el final de mi carrera esta cerca y siento que pasar del look de estudiante a algo muy profesional me pasa mucho pero creo que también depende del día.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 blazer & top
LC Lauren Conrad skirt
Payless heels
Aldo bag

No comments:

Post a Comment