NAVY & FLORALS








It was impossible not to take this skirt home with me after seeing it on display at the store. The styling of it did not quite call my attention, but the skirt was too gorgeous. I love the structure and how it fits perfectly so it does not fall like it happens with some other skirts.
I had to take my cutest heels to paired it with and of course a pop of color with the jacket and clutch.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

________________________________________________________________________

Era imposible no llevarme esta falda luego de verla en el display de la tienda. El estilismo no me llamó nada la atención pero era muy bella. Me encanta la estructura y que queda perfectamente en mis caderas y no se cae como me pasa algunas veces.
Tuve que combinarla con los tacones más cute que tengo y un poco de color con el blazer y clutch.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 blazer
H&M top
Gap skirt
Topshop heels
Zara clutch
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment