NAVY BLUE BLAZER









I have always been obsessed with navy blue, and as soon as I saw this blazer I had to get it. I wanted to add pop of colors so I added these sandals I have had for a while and still love. Aside from that, I am completely in love with this bag from Aldo that came with the super cute scarf detail.

Thanks for visiting.
xo
________________________________________________________________

Siempre he estado obesionada con este azul y apenas vi este blazer no me pude negar. Quería mezclar colores asi que agregué estas sandalias que he tenido por un tiempo y aún me encantan. Además de eso, me encanta mi cartera de Aldo que vino con esta bufanda.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 blazer
H&M dress
Zara sandals
Aldo bag
LC Lauren Conrad necklace
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment