LACE MIDI SKIRT






 
I find it very hard sometimes to write something different on each post. I have around 450 posts that I cannot even believe I have wrote and posted. Sometimes I feel I say the same thing over and over again but I wish I had time to prepare a bit more what I write. Honestly, I do not dedicate all of my time to the blog because I have stuff to do. My portfolio show is in two days and even though the graduation ceremony is not until June 2015, I am already done with school and I am now transitioning for a full time job so blogging is not on my top time consuming responsibilities. I have said it a few times and it is actually something I do for fun, to relax and I enjoy it a lot.
 
Art Basel was crazyyyy, it always is. Going out is madness, even printing your portfolio is because everything is about the events going on. I did not took pictures every time I visited a galley, but this day I did because I am in love with my new skirt.
This lace midi skirt is stunning and because I was going to be walking a lot I went for flats, and a jacket since it was a bit chilly.
 
Thanks for visiting.
xo
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
A veces me es dificil escribir algo diferente en cada post, tengo ya casi 450 entradas aqui y no puedo creerlo. A veces siento que repito lo mismo una y otra vez pero desearia tener mas tiempo para escribir. Honestamente no dedico todo mi tiempo a esto porque tengo cosas que hacer. Mi portfolio show es en dos dias y aunque la ceremonia de graduacion no es sino hasta Junio del 2015, ya termine la Universidad y ahora voy a pasar a tener un trabajo tiempo completo asi que, el blog no esta en mi top de responsabilidades que me ocupan tiempo. Lo he dicho varias veces y es algo que hago para divertirme, para relajarme y porque lo disfruto.
 
Art Basel fue una locura, como siempre. Salir era un desafio, hasta imprimir mi portfolio lo fue porque todo es acerca de los eventos que estan sucediendo. No tome fotos cada vez que visitamos una galeria pero este dia lo hice porque me encanta mi nueva falda.
Esta falda de encaje midi es bella y porque iba a caminar muchisimo decidi usar zapatillas, y agregar una chaqueta porque hacia un poco de frio.
 
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G
 
F21 jacket, skirt & flats
LC Lauren Conrad top
Aldo bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment