HAT TYPE OF DAY







Wearing hats has never been something that reflects my personality. I always felt they did not look good on me but I decided to give it a try when I saw this one, and so far I really like it. 
I cannot believe this year is almost over, it feels surreal sometimes how time goes by so quickly, I will try to do a retrospective post for the last day of the year as I usually do, I feel a lot of things happened with the blog this year I am so thankful for.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Usar sombreros nunca has sido algo característico de mi personalidad, siempre sentí que no me quedaban bien pero decidí intentarlo una vez más cuando vi este y hasta ahora me gusta.
No puedo creer que ya el 2014 se acaba, honestamente a veces es tan irreal lo rápido que el tiempo pasa, trataré de hacer un post de restrospectiva como usualmente pero siento que el 2014 fue un excelente momento para el blog y tengo muchas cosas que agradecer.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top & skirt
Aldo shoes & bag
Cotton On hat
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment