THE TRAPEZE TOP


I got this top a while back and you have seen it a few times. I love that you can wear it three different ways, my favorite is the loose style. It is so colorful and happy that I always love to mix it with more color to make it pop.
My new bag is too adorable, I have seen many designers with the same type of bag and I gotta say I wanted to get the one I liked the most and, this one I love. Is cute, comfy and fits everything I need.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Este top lo compré ya hace tiempito y lo han visto algunas veces. Me encanta que se puede usar de tres maneras diferents, mi favorita es esta. Es colorido y divertido, siempre me gusta agregar más color.
Mi carterita nueva es súper linda, he visto ya muchos diseñadores con este estilo y debo decir que quería comprar la indicada. Esta me encanta y cabe todo lo que necesito.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Kate Spade Saturday top
F21 pants
Ann Taylor bag
Kate Spade watch






No comments:

Post a Comment