LEAFS & DOTS


I love Spring!!! Spring clothing just makes me so happy, I want to buy everything. The colors, the prints and the feeling of the environment is just delightful.
I have the matching skirt for this top but as I said on one of my videos I love that they can be worn together and look amazing. I think when you go out to shop you should think you are investing in a piece that might last you for years, so think about how much you can wear it and how versatile can it be. I just love the print and uniqueness of the top.

Thanks for visiting
xo

Me encanta la Primavera, la ropa me hace demasiado feliz esta temporada que quiero comprar todo. Los colores, estampados y el ambiente son increíbles.
Tengo la falda que pertenece a este top pero como dije en unos de mis videos me encanta como se ven con otras piezas. Siento que al ir de compras debemos pensar que estamos invirtiendo nuestro dinero en piezas que nos pueden durar por mucho tiempo, asi que pienso como usarla y que tan versátil puede ser. Me encanta el estampado y la originalidad del top.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Kate Spade top, bag & bow earrings
H&M dress & flats
LC Lauren Conrad necklace







No comments:

Post a Comment