BLACK & WHITE


I admit I am crazy for color, even when I wear black and white. I feel the need to add a pop of color or a print, this time I did both. Accessories always change the outfit that is why it is so important to choose them well, so you can have more versatility when wearing them if you do not own that much clothing.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Admito que me encanta usar color incluso cuando me pongo un look blanco y negro. Siento la necesidad que agregar un toque de color o estampado, esta vez hice ambas. Los accesorios siempre  cambiaran el outfit, por eso hay que saber elegirlos para tener versatilidad al usarlos en caso de que no tengas tanta ropa.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top & necklace
Kate Spade bag & skirt
LC Lauren Conrad flats







No comments:

Post a Comment