COMFY PRINTS


I always get excited when Spring comes and try to get all my pastel pieces out. I love wearing light colors but it all depends on how I feel on that certain day. I talked about this Kate Spade bag on my last video I LOVE IT, the color, the shape and how cute it looks so I haven't stopped wearing it. 
I am not a pants type of girl but when I found these ones I got excited. Love the color, how comfy it is and it looked lovely with this scallop floral top.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Siempre me emociono cuando llega la Primavera y trato de sacar todas las piezas pasteles que tengo. Me encanta usar color claros pero todo siempre depende del ánimo que tenga. Hablé de esta cartera de Kate Spade en mi último video, me encanta el color, la forma y lo bien que se ve asi que, no he dejado de usarla.
No soy de usar pantalones pero estos por el color y lo cómodo me encantaron y con este top se ve súper cute.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Kate Spade Maise bag
F21 top & pants
H&M flats
Silvano Apparel sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment