COLORFUL DRESS


After a few months with this dress I realized I never actually showed it on the blog. I had it on one of my YouTube videos but I never took pictures with it. I must say this dress is totally adorable! I love it, is so comfortable, colorful and really flattering. This one was from Kate Spade Saturday, it was one of my last purchases from them before they closed.
I wanted to wear it a bit different and because wearing a jacket on it will not show the dress properly I though about a preppy look with a shirt underneath.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Después de meses con este vestido me di cuenta que nunca lo mostré en el blog. Lo tuve en unos de mis videos en YouTube pero nunca me tomé fotos con el. Debo decir que es adorable, uno de mis favoritos. Es súper cómodo, colorido y se ve muy bien. Este era de Kate Spade Saturday, fue una de mis últimas compras antes de que cerraran.
Quería usarlo algo diferente ya que, poner una chaqueta taparía los detalles asi que lo usé con una blusa debajo para un look preppy.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Kate Spade Saturday dress & bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
Kate Spade watch & bangle






No comments:

Post a Comment