OH LA LA!


I have to say I am not a big fan of graphic tees. I love them but I feel is a style that it does not looks great on me all the time. However, there are some cases in which I just fall in love with a tee and I have to have it. I love how bloggers are designing their own tees like Sincerely Jules or Aimee Song but, they are way out of my budget. I mean, for a tee I would not spend that kind of money.
Luckily, on a trip to the outlet I found this beauty on Banana Republic Factory Store and, I LOVE IT. I was looking for a blinking eye, lips tee and I found the perfect one!

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Debo decir que no soy muy fanática de las franelas gráficas. Me encantan pero siento que no va con mi estilo pero, hay algunos casos como este en que simplemente me enamoré y la tuve que comprar. Me gusta como ciertas bloggers ahora tienen su propia marca de franelas y sweaters gráficos como Sincerely Jules o Aimee Song pero, la verdad es que están fuera de mi alcance monetario. O sea, para pagar eso por una franela preferíria comprar unos zapatos o faldas.
Por suerte, en un viaje al outlet conseguí esta belleza en Banana Republic Factory Store y ME ENCANTA. Estaba buscando un con picando ojitos y labios rojos y conseguí la perfecta.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Banana Republic tee
F21 hat & skirt
Ann Taylor bag
Zoe & J necklace
Kate Spade watch & bangles








No comments:

Post a Comment