PETITE IN STYLE: BLACK LEATHER








Happy Friday!

Here is another great way to wear faux leather to the office. Fridays tend to be a bit more casual in most workplaces. I had seen this ponte top at Ann Taylor and ended up walking all the way to the back of the store to see if it came in petite sizing. I was excited when I found it in my size. The front patch pockets make it a functional piece. The quality of the top is amazing. I layered the outfit as it was a bit cold when I wore it. I also tried the top it with a skirt and will be sharing that with you in another post.
___________________________________________

Feliz viernes,


Existen muchas piezas en imitación de cuero que se pueden utilizar para la oficina. Este top es perfecto para los viernes en la oficina. Lo había visto en la tienda de Ann Taylor pero no estaba segura de si lo tenían en tallas petite. Luego de buscar en el área de petites, encontré mi talla. Debo mencionar que el material es muy duradero y de calidad. Esta es una manera en que puedes lucir este top. Pronto voy a compartir con ustedes como se puede utilizar también con faldas.


Top: Ann Taylor 

Pants: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Payless 




No comments:

Post a Comment