FLATS & MIDI SKIRT








I am definitely not scared to wear flats with midi skirts, at least not in this outfit. I do not know why but I felt like in the 1950's, I think it was because of the typo of flats and how I mixed them with the skirt, maybe also because I have done a lot of History of Fashion research the last few weeks for my class.
I really liked this look, even though I love wearing heels honestly, sometime I just feel like if I could wear sweatpants I would. Flats are the closest to that feeling, it was very cute, simple and it looked amazing with the flats.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

__________________________________________________________________________

Definitivamente no tengo miedo de usar zapatillas con faldas midi, al menos no en este look. No sé porque pero me sentí como de los 50, quizá por el tipo de zapatillas o el haberlas combinado con la falda, también puede influir toda la información que he estado aprendiendo y escribiendo estas semanas de Historia de la moda para mi clase.
Me gusto muchísimo el look, aunque me gusta usar tacones, la verdad es que a veces si pudiese usar ropa de gimnasio lo haría pero las zapatillas es lo que más se le acerca. Fue un look simple, lindo y que me encantó con las zapatillas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M top
Love Culture skirt
F21 flats
LC Lauren Conrad necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment