LEOPARD & LACE







Sometimes I wish I had certain pieces on my closet until I realize I can make them with pieces I already own. I love lace tops a lot and I wanted to wear one with this skirt so I grabbed my lace dress and made it into a top and the result was great!!
I have been wearing the same sunnies repeatedly reason why I wanted to have new ones. They are wood sunnies by Silvano Apparel, I love their entire collection they are so cute, trendy and protect from the sun which is very important. You should definitely check their stuffs.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

A veces desearía tener ciertas piezas en mi closet pero me doy cuenta que se pueden crear de lo que ya se tiene. Me encantan los tops de encaje y quería usar uno cone sta falda asi que, agarré el vestido que tengo de encaje y lo convertí en top. Me encantó el resultado!
He estado usando los mismos lentes de sol en varios posts asi que, quería mostrar otro tipo. Son de Silvano Apparel, hechos de madera. Me encanta toda su colección es linda, trendy y te protege del sol que es muy importante. Deberían definitivamente ver sus cosas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 dress & skirt
Aldo shoes
Ann Taylor bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment