FRINGE & LACE








I have been wanting a kimono for a while, specially if with fringe. Because it was on trend I felt they were too expensive but I got lucky and found some on sale and could not resist. I mixed it with this lace dress and totally loved the result. It was fun, comfy and cute and also, really cold haha

Thanks for visiting
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

He estado queriendo un kimono desde hace tiempo pero como estaba en tendencia los precios eran absurdos. Tuve suerte  y consegui varios en oferta y no me pude resistir. Lo mezclé con este vestido de detalle de encaje y me encantó el resultado. Fue divertido, cómodo y también hacia bastante frío jaja.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Wet Seal kimono
F21 dress & booties
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment