EVOLUTION, CHANGE & 22

 







My birthday was on Friday and I have to say I am always super excited about it. I have been wanting to change and make the blog better little by little. It is quite hard when you do not know much about HTML and all of that but I think I have done a pretty good job. To me, simplicity has always been the best, reason why I change the whole layout of the blog including header and menu. 
Aside from all of this, FVWears is now part of the family of the blog every Sunday along with Petite in Style every Friday. As my graduation gets closer I find a bit more time to work on new things for the blog which I am very happy to be able to.

I have been wanting to cut my hair for a while and honestly I think seeing Lauren Conrad's new hairstyle pushed me to do it on my birthday so I did and I also dye it a very light ombré. I feel like I want to cut a bit more but we will see, I still have a few more old looks coming.

I hope you enjoy the new additions and changes, and well I love taking pictures on my birthday day specially with balloons. I am officially 22 :)

Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Mi cumple fue el viernes y debo decir que cada año como que me emociono más. He querido hacer muchos cambios al blog para hacerlo mejor poco a poco. Es dificil cuando no sabes mucho de HTML y todo lo que involucra, pero creo que ahí voy. Para mi, las cosas simples son las que más impactan por eso cambié todo el layout del blog incluyendo el logo y menu.
Aparte de todo esto, FVWears es ahora parte de la familia del blog los Domingos junto a Petite in Style los Viernes. Mi graduación cada vez está más cerca y he podido encontrar un poco más de tiempo para trabajar en cosas del blog y desarrollar nuevas ideas, que me encanta.

Hace tiempo que he tenido ganas de cortarme el cabello y después de ver a Lauren Conrad con su nuevo estilo siento que lo quise mucho más asi que me lo corté y lo pinté un ombré muy suave. Siento que quiero cortarlo un poco más pero ya veré, aún tengo algunos posts viejos que publicar.

Espero disfruten los cambios y las novedades y bueno me encanta tomar fotos en mi cumple, especialmente con globos jajaj. Oficialmente tengo 22!

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M dress & heels
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
Kate Spade bag

No comments:

Post a Comment