BLUSHED







Not every day I have the luck of having a great hair day so I couldn't resist. When I got this blouse I knew I wanted to mix it with this skirt so bad, I mean both flowers, blush and romantic. Last Fall I was all about burgundy and navy, this fall I got stuck with pastels, which to be honest I am not hating it. After all, Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

No todos los días se tiene la dicha de tener el cabello perfecto asi que no me resistí. Cuando compré esta blusa sabía que la quería mezclar con esta falda, o sea ambas con flores, rosadas y románticas. El otoño pasado estaba obsesionada con el vinotinto y el azul, esta vez me ha dado por pasteles y más pasteles. La verdad es que no me quejo, después de todo la Primavera y el Otoño son mis temporadas favoritas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top & skirt
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment