PUT SOME DENIM ON IT


"A photograph is usually look at but seldom looked into". -Ansel Adams
One of the things I love about having the blog, is not only keeping kind of a diary of what I wear and how my style has changed but to see the pictures and remember what I did that day or what I was laughing about that was captured by the camera.
As the quote says, we barely look at the significance of a picture, same with life; we do not stop to look more into whatever we are going through or even look more into people, I might not talk much about personal opinions or even my personal life, but this world is changing drastically every day and not in a way I would like to see it change.
Anyway, I got every deep with the theme but, oh well, I feel weird sometimes wearing just a dress or a blouse without something on it, so that is why It was a "put a denim on it" kind of day.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

__________________________________________________________________

"Una fotografía se suele ver pero rara vez observar." - Ansel Adams
Una de las cosas que amo acerca de tener el blog no es solo poder mantener como un diario de lo que uso y como he variado o cambiado mi estilo, pero ver las fotos y recordar lo que hice ese día o que fue lo que me dio tanta risa que quedó capturado en el lente.
Como dice la frase, casi no vemos el significado detrás de las fotografías, igual es con la vida. No nos detenemos a mirar un poco más allá de lo que estemos pasando, o hasta de las personas. Yo no soy de hablar mucho de opiniones poersonales, o tan siquiera mi vida personal, pero el mundo está cambiando drásticamente y no de la manera que me gustaría verlo cambiar.
Bueno, me emocioné con el tema pero volviendo al look, a veces me siento rara usando solo blusas o vestidos sin nada encima, asi que en resumidas cuentas fue un día de agregar un poco de denim para el toque final.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 denim top & dress
Payless booties
JustFab bag

1 comment:

  1. You look so wonderful in that outfit! I love the lace dress and those sunnies are just perfect for spring

    xo Ana
    The Broken Stiletto

    ReplyDelete