PETITE IN STYLE: STRIPED DETAIL


As I mentioned in previous posts, this year you will see more skirts in Petite in Style. I love finding skirts that fit and flatter my petite figure.  I am loving a lot of the pieces in the H&M 2014 Spring Collection. This skirt is very comfortable and stylish. My style is minimalistic and conservative. There are days when I want to be a bit more casual but still dress appropriate for work. This is a comfortable outfit that you can easily put together in the morning.

______________________________________________________________________

Como mencioné en posts pasados, este año van a ver más faldas en la sección. Me encanta conseguir faldas que hagan mi figura verse de lo mejor. Estoy obsesionada con las piezas de H&M para este Spring. Esta falda es súper cómoda, mi estilo es minimalístico y conservativo y hay días en los que quiero estar un poco más casual pero al mismo tiempo apropiada para el trabajo. Este look es cómodo y se puede planear rápido al despertar para luego salir a conquistador el mundo.


Top - Ann Taylor
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Payless










No comments:

Post a Comment