CHANGE AND SOME BLUE



I always try to be the most organized crazy lady I can be, that is why I have many many posts schedule on the blog in case that there comes a moment when I am not able to take pictures, then I know I have back up for a few weeks. I usually take pictures 3 days a week sometimes 4, and I post every other day so of course that leaves lots of post in line and plenty of time for me to relax a few days without worrying about taking pictures.
The point of saying this is that, I cut my hair a few weeks ago  and still had some posts with my long hair, but not anymore. I loved this outfit from head to toe, maybe it was the blue of the skirt or just cutting my hair finally and feeling different.
Change is always good, no matter how difficult it might be at the beginning.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

________________________________________________________________________

Siempre trato de ser la loca más organizada que puedo ser, por eso es que tengo muchos posts programados para el blog, para que en caso de que haya un momento que no pueda tomar fotos, se que tengo respaldo por unas semanas. Usualmente tomo fotos 3 a 4 veces por semana y posteo un día si y otro no, y claro, eso me deja con varios posts en cola y el tiempo necesario si hay semanas en las que no me quiero tomar fotos o no puedo.
El punto de esto es que, me corté el cabello hace unas semanas, y aún tenía posts con el cabello largo, pero ya no. Me encanta este look de pies a cabeza, quizá es el azul de la falda o haberme cortado el cabello que me hizo sentir diferente.
El cambio siempre es bueno no importa cuan dificil pueda ser al principio.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






H&M top & blazer
F21 skirt & sandals
Kate Spade bag

No comments:

Post a Comment