IKAT & UMBRELLA



What happens when you move to a place when it rains from a minute to another and the wind is so impossible to control? You get  a huge/cute umbrella. That was one of the first thing I did when I moved to Miami, one day can be super sunny and then the next day rainy and foggy, so this umbrella is pretty much everything I need against rain and wind.
About the look, well since it was a very cloudy day and I had class I wanted to be comfy so I put on my booties of course and took the dust out of my Ikat pants; perfect look for a day like this. And this is my last look with long hair, finally!
Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

Qué pasa cuando te mudas a un lugar en el que llueve de la nada y el viento es imposible de controlar? Te compras un paraguas súper grande pero cute. Fue una de las primeras cosas que hice cuando me mudé, un día puede ser extremadamente soleado y al día siguiente todo es neblina y lluvia, este paraguas es todo lo que necesitas para sobrevivir esos días.
Acerca del look, como estaba muy nublado y tenía clases, quería estar cómoda asi que, me puse botas y le quité el polvo a mis pantalones de estampado Ikat. El look perfecto para un día así. Y este será mi último look antes de cortarme el cabello, finalmente.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G








F21 sweater, top, pants & booties
G and W Jewelry necklace
Kate Spade bag
Target umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment