ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR: PASTELS



Erica from Refined Couture // Anna from A Lily Love Affair // Jenny from Stuff I Love

Is finally time for my favorite colors and of course my favorite season: Spring, which for me just means pastels and more pastels. Even though I have been transitioning very slowly and still have some Fall feeling on what I am wearing, I am the happiest when I wear pastels, because they so peaceful and romantic and I feel that's all I am about.

For this special and the following, it will be all about Spring. This is the last month we will be doing the section because of many things to come that we have to focus on, but we are excited.

Yumi and I had the same colors in mind to wear for today's post so we looked very funny, we wore this to go see Sarah Jessica Parker on saturday at her shoe collection launch in Miami. She is the sweetest, nicest and cutest, honestly I look up so much to be like her when I grow up, so down to earth and full of kindness.

Check out the girls blogs to see how they wear cute pastel colors.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Es finalmente ese momento de usar mi paleta de colores favorita y mi temporada favorita: la primavera, que para mi no es más que pasteles y más pasteles. Aunque la transición para mi ha sido súper lenta en cuanto a los colores que uso y aún tengo un poco de fall en mis looks, soy demasiado feliz usando pasteles, para mi reflejan paz y son muy románticos, y siento que refleja mucho mi personalidad.

Para este miércoles y los siguientes va a ser todo acerca de la primavera. Este será el último mes de la sección porque hay muchas cosas por venir que queremos enfocarnos, y estamos muy emocionadas.

Yumi y yo tuvimos la idea de usar un color similar para el post de hoy, nos veíamos súper cómicas. Usamos esto para ir a ver a Sarah Jessica Parker mostrando su colección de zapatos en Miami. La verdad que es una dulzura, hermosura y todo lo que termine en ura jaja. Después de ver como era siento que quiero ser como ella cuando sea mayor, con los pies en la tierra pero siempre siendo amable y dulce.

No olviden pasar por el blog de las chicas a ver como usaron sus colores pasteles.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







______________________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment