Simplicity & News



I wasn't planning on posting any pictures on this post since I just wanted to announce something but I had this pictures on my computer which I really liked and thought it was cool to post them, hope you like and keep reading to find out what the news is :)

No planeaba colocar fotos en este post ya que, solamente quería dar un anuncio pero tenia estas fotos desde hace tiempo en mi computadora que me gustan mucho, así que pensé que seria bueno tener el post variado, espero les guste y sigan leyendo para saber cual es el anuncio :)

Forever 21 Denim shirt, blouse, skirt & necklace.
Converse shoes.


ANNOUNCEMENT:




Meanwhile you can follow what I'm doing in the other social networks I will be updating in that time.
Mientras tanto pueden seguirme en las demás redes sociales que estaré actualizando entonces.

1 comment:

  1. que te vaya súper bien en tu mudanza :)
    ya por instagram hemos visto algunas cosillas jaja
    besos

    Ana y Marvin

    http://fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete