Feeling blue



I told myself I was going to try to take more outdoors pictures here in my country before I move, so on saturday I went out for lunch with my bf and my mom and I asked my bf to take me some pictures of my outfit, because I have to be honest, I don't wear heels often so when I do I like to have proof about it lol. I hope you like the look is very relaxed but chic, perfect for a saturday. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget you can find me on Facebook, twitter, instagram and all the other networks on the main menu.

PS: I change the blog design again, this time was a full makeover, I think I will keep it like this for a while hopefully, let me know what you think :D

xo 
G

Me dije a mi misma que intentaría tomar mas fotos  al aire libre aquí en mi país antes de mudarme, así que, el sábado salí a almorzar con mi novio y mi mamá, le pedí a mi novio que me tomara unas fotos del look, porque para ser honesta, no uso muchos tacones (soy en extremo torpe), así que, cuando los uso me gusta tener prueba de ello jajajaja. Espero les guste el look, es muy relajado pero chic a la vez, perfecto para un sábado. Gracias por pasarse y no olviden que me pueden encontrar en facebook, twitter, instagram y las demás red sociales que aparecen arriba en el menú.

PD: Cambié el diseño del blog nuevamente, esta vez fue un cambio completo, creo que por fin lo dejaré así definitivo, espero jaja. Que opinan? :D

Besitos, 
G


Forever 21 bag, knit sweater & white trousers.
Swatch watch
Parfois round glasses
Local store necklace & wedges








4 comments:

  1. Están monísimas tus cuñas y el color del sueter! Creo que es uno de los tonos de azul que más me gustan!
    Muy guapa, Gaby!
    Un besote!

    Andrés

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your sunnies!! Great look!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue sweater.. so refreshing.. <3

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice new layout my dear! Cool photos too! Lovely clothing! :)

    Hope you can visit me again dear :)
    And since Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; we might no't be able to keep up with each other's feeds via reading list / GFC when the time comes I guess (I really dunno if GFC's going too but just to be safe lah~).
    I'll keep up with your updates via Bloglovin' instead :) Let me know your link dear so we can also follow each other there :)
    Don't worry - still following you on GFC. :)

    Let me know if there are other platforms you want dear. Keep in touch! (^_^) Happy weekend!


    ★♡ Feature Post: 3 Day Suit Broker (^_^) ♡★
    Men Fashion - Where the Smart Money Goes

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete