Basics and a touch of green



Last sunday I went to have lunch and share some time with my family at my aunts house, I always like to be all dressy when it comes to family reunions, so blazers are always my first choice, and this time I chose wearing basic colors such as nude and black and add a little touch with a green blazer. At the middle of the day I change to flats cause this wedges are killers, I keep falling every time I wear them and It's not fun hahaha. Hope you like the outfit and thanks for stopping by.
xo
G

El domingo pasado fui a almorzar y compartir un tiempo con mi familia en casa de mi tía, siempre me gustar estar bien vestida cuando se trata de reuniones familiares, así que, blazers son mi primera opción, y ese día decidí usar colores básicos como el nude y el negro y agregar un toque de color con este blazer verde. Al pasar el día tuve que cambiarme a zapatillas porque estos wedges son matadores, me caigo cada vez que los uso y no es divertido jajaja. Espero les guste el look y gracias por pasar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer
Forever 21 blouse & jean
Bershka bag
Local store wedges








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous touch of green my dear! :) Love that blazer!

    ★♡ New Outfit Post (^_^) ♡★
    ~♦◊ The Nude Truth ◊♦~
    Styling black, beige, nude, camel colors!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+


    With Google Reader retiring by July 1, 2013; let's follow each other as well on Bloglovin' and/or other networks as an alternative to GFC should it be affected. Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo pop de color, linda. Esos weges se ven matadores pero están increíbles. Besos.

    Gaby,


    http://www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete