Floral skirt


Walking around New York city last year I saw this incredible skirt on a girl in the street, it was love at first sight, I have to say I was very lucky to walk in Forever 21 on Time Square and find the skirt, I couldn't believe it, of course i had to get it, I have a huge obsession with floral pieces, they are very spring and elegant, so this outfit I really loved it. Hope you love it as well :D
xo
G

Caminando por New York city el año pasado vi esta increíble falda en una chica en la calle, fue amor a primera vista, debo decir que fue muy suertuda de caminar a Forever 21 en Time Square y encontrar la falda, no podía creerlo, por supuesto debía comprarla, tengo una obsesión increíble con las flores, son muy primaverales y elegantes, asi que este look me encanta. Espero les guste también :D
Besos,
G

Forever 21 Blouse, Skirt & ring
Aldo bag






7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this outfit!
    Your top is so stunning,and that bag is just perfect! I'm a big fan of maxi skirts and this one is gorgeous! Great,great job Gabriela!

    Have a great weekend,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt, you look so classy:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning outfit!
    all the right colours, love your bag!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flores, flores, flores <3
    Es genial cuando ves algo que te gusta y luego ¡lo consigues en alguna tienda!
    (Si lo consigues en descuento, mucho mejor)

    Un beso.
    M.
    2s1m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta este look, Gaby!
    No sé porqué no te estaba siguiendo aquí, pero ya lo estoy haciendo.
    Un beso!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete