WELCOME TO MIAMI



I'M BACK! :)
As I told you few weeks ago, the blog went on a break in order for me to move out of my country and settle in the beautiful Miami, as the tittle says, Welcome to Miami. I decide to move here to pursuit my dream on working in fashion so I came here to study and hopefully to work too, as well on working on the blog and having way better pictures than before because I can take my camera anywhere, I have been in Miami for more than a week now, my family and boyfriend came with me so everyday we went out I asked my bf to take me pictures for the blog, I have around 9 to 10 looks to show you while I find someone who takes me pictures because my bf is already back in Venezuela :(, In the meantime enjoy all the looks I have been working on these days and thanks so much for stopping by and waiting for the return.
I'm officially back I hope you like this outfit for a bipolar day with the weather :)
PS: I wanted the blog to come back with a whole new look, so hope you enjoy it!
xo
G

VOLVI!
Como les dije hace unas semanas, el blog se tomó unas vacaciones porque me mude de país y tenia que acostumbrarme y organizarme en la hermosa Miami, así como lo dice el titulo. Decidí mudarme para perseguir mi sueño de trabajar en la moda, así que, vine a estudiar y espero que también empezar a trabajar, obviamente trabajar en el blog también y poder tomarme fotos mucho mejores que antes porque puedo llevar mi cámara a donde sea.
He estado en Miami ya por mas de una semana, mi familia y novio se vinieron conmigo unos días, asi que cada día que salimos le pedí a mi novio que me tome fotos para el blog, tengo aproximadamente 9 o 10 looks que mostrarles mientras consigo a alguien que me pueda tomar fotos, ya que mi novio ya regreso a Venezuela :(.
Por ahora, disfruten de los looks en que he estado trabajando y gracias por pasarse y esperar por el regreso.
Estoy oficialmente de vuelta y espero les guste este look para un día bipolar en cuanto al clima.
PD: Queria que el blog regresara con un makeover, así que espero lo disfruten!
Besos,
G

Suite blanco jacket
Forever 21 bag, glasses, necklace, sandals, ring & blouse
Zara floral trousers
Covergirl 300 flame flamme lipstick












6 comments:

  1. Bella, Gab!
    Me encanta el header nuevo.

    Bisous!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool my dear G! :)
    I wish you all the best in your fashion pursuit!
    Keep it up and never give up your dreams!
    I support you all the way! :)

    ★♡ New Outfit Post (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: Unpretty ♭♪ ♫ ♬
    TLC song inspired this look ...

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué linda, Gaby. Lo que más me encantó fueron los lentes de amor redonditos + la chaqueta. Mucho éxito en tu nuevo inicio. Besos.

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que mal que en Venezuela sea tan difícil trabajar en ese medio y que las personas deban irse y hacerlo afuera cuando acá hace tanta falta también :(
    Espero que te vaya genial estudiando allá.

    ¡Saludos!

    2s1m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. qué bella Gaby! estoy enamorada de tu chaqueta!
    muchísima suerte por allá <3
    Besitos

    Ana (y Marvin)

    http://fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete