LACE, PEPLUM & PETER PAN


This blouse has everything I love as the tittle says. I wore it for orientation day at the University and then to walk around Miami Midtown with my family and boyfriend who I miss like crazy :(, you don't know how hard and boring it is to live alone and have to do everything and study like crazy hahaha, lol enough drama. I love this outfit is totally me, so thank you for reading!
xo
G

Esta blusa tiene todo lo que me gusta, asi como lo dice el titulo. Use este look para ir a la orientación de la Universidad y caminar por el Midtown con mi familia y mi novio a quienes extraño como loca :(, no saben lo difícil que ha sido además de aburrido vivir sola y tener que hacer todo y no poder hablar con alguien estando en casa. Pero bueno, suficiente drama. 
Me encanta este look porque me describe totalmente.
Gracias por leer.
Besos,
G

Forever 21 glasses, blouse, bracelets & ring.
H&M pants & flats
Suite Blanco bag








3 comments:

  1. Great peplum top! :)

    ★♡ My Daniel Wellington Watch Review (^_^) ♡★
    Classic Winchester Lady Watch Review
    Do you love Daniel Wellington watches???

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta este look! y la cartera es preciosa.
    besos
    www.rockafollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué linda, Gaby. Me encanta esta blusa peplum, es muy girly con un toque edgy. ¡Besitos!

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete