HOT & COLD


This outfit was my first official outfit for my first day in Miami taking pictures for the blog, and this one plus the other ones just show you COMFORT because since I moved I have been running errands, going to the supermarket, getting internet, cable, and other things so I haven't wear any heels since I moved, even though I brought 4 pairs with me you know I am a clumsy for life, and you might be seeing me on the floor while I walk on the street hahaha yes I am not afraid to say it has always been a challenge for me to walk in heels and not fall.
Anyway, I loved this blazer since the first moment I saw it so I didn't care about how big it looked on me cause is a big size, but I had a long time looking for one like that.
Enjoy it and thanks for stopping here,
xo
G

Este look fue el primer look oficial de mi primer día en Miami tomando fotos para el blog, y este más los demás que les mostraré siempre les mostraran COMODIDAD, porque desde que me mude he estado en un corre corre, comprando en el súper, contratando el internet, el cable y otras cosas, así que, no he usado tacones para nada, aunque me traje 4 pares conmigo ustedes saben que soy una torpe de por vida, y probablemente me vean en el piso mientras camino por la calle jajaja, si, no me da vergüenza decirlo, siempre ha sido un reto para mi caminar en tacones y no caerme.
Continuando, el blazer lo ame desde que lo vi, así que no me importo comprármelo unas tallas mas grandes de la que uso normalmente porque tenia mucho tiempo buscándolo.
Disfruten y gracias por pasar.
Besitos,
G

MNG blazer
F21 T-shirt, ring, jeans, bag & necklace
Aldo glasses & watch
Suite blanco loafers









1 comment: