SPRING LOVE



I have to be honest, I love evertyhing about this outfit and this pictures, I called it Spring Love because this necklace was one of the first things I had on my wish list, since I saw it online I wanted it, I was lucky to find it at the store because there are never the same products you find online at the store.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
xo
G

Para ser honesta, amo todo de este outfit y de las fotos, lo llame Spring Love porque este collar fue una de las primeras cosas que tenia en mi lista de comprar, lo vi online y lo quería, tuve suerte de conseguirlo en la tienda porque casi nunca están las mismas piezas que ves online.
Espero les guste y gracias por pasar.
Besitos,
G

Forever 21 necklace, blouse, skirt, bracelets, sandals & ring.
Zara bag
Parfois glasses









4 comments:

  1. ¡Qué linda, Gaby! Me encantan los lentes y también las pulseras de cruz. Todo bello. Besos.

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colors still speak about spring! Very cool and colorful dear G! :)

    ★♡ Follow Each Other? (^_^) ♡★
    My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests
    A blow by blow account of my experiences on such requests & more ...

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan esos lentes. Me ha costado muchísimo conseguir unos lentes redondos para mí :(

    2s1m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete