Dots, flowers & old shoes


Hey guys, I hope you are having a great week-end haha, I decided to post today because well first is the usual day I post and second, I was kind of feeling bad for not posting haha, so here is my outfit for today. A mix of two prints I adore, I called this post "Dots, flowers and old shoes" because these shoes have been with me FOREVER hahaha I think I got them when I was 15 or something like that, I love them they are cute, comfy and a classic because they are black. I hope you like and let me know what you think.

xo
G

Hola chicas, espero les este yendo súper en el fin de semana, decidí postear hoy porque bueno, primero es el día en que usualmente lo hago y segundo porque me sentía mal si no lo hacia jajaja. Aquí esta mi look para hoy. Una mezcla de dos estampados que adoro, el nombre del post lo elegí porque estos zapatos han estado conmigo siempre, creo que los compre cuando tenia 15 o algo parecido jaja, los amo, son lindos, cómodos y ademas un clásico porque son negros. Espero les guste y me dicen que piensan.
Besos,
G

Blouse: KU (Venezuela)
Skirt&Ring: F21
Shoes: Confetti (Venezuela)
Clutch: Aldo






3 comments:

  1. Great photos, darling! You look amazing! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Top and shoes :-)))
    Have a nice time! Kisses Kira

    ***schuhRei.ch***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clutch <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥


    PS:
    If you have time, maybe you can read my recent blog post about The Best Beauty And Health Treatments HERE.

    ReplyDelete