Instagraming

Hello guys, happy 1st day of December haha, I wanted to do a post like this for weeks, everybody knows Instagram is a super popular and easy sharing network for pictures, like the name says is INSTANT so I post more outfits there than here cause it takes me like 5 minutes between taking the picture and posting it, but with my camera is not that fast and simple haha, so I wanted to share some Instagram pics of some daily outfits and stuffs that have happened lately.

You know I don't have the time to take pictures or a photographer and I hate that because I wish I could give a good visual material for you to enjoy, but I chose tomorrow to take the day or maybe just the morning to take pictures of the outfits I have wore or I will wear someday soon, so that I will have a bunch of good pictures to share for at least a good time and you can see a little more of my style.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the pics and let me know what you think.

xo
G

Hola chicas(os), feliz 1er día de Diciembre jaja, quería hacer un post como este hace unas semanas, todos saben que Instagram es una súper popular y fácil red para compartir fotos, como el nombre lo dice es Instantáneo, así que subo mas outfits por ahí que aquí porque me toma 5 minutos entre tomar la foto y subirla, pero con mi cámara no es tan rápido y simple así que, quería compartir algunas fotos de Instagram de outfits que he usado a diario y cosas que han pasado.

Saben que no tengo el tiempo para tomarme fotos o más bien el fotógrafo, y odio eso porque desearía darles un mejor material visual para que disfruten, pero elegí el día de mañana para tomar fotos de outfits que he usado o que tengo pensado usar así tendré muchos post que hacer al menos por un tiempo y pueden ver un poco mas de mi estilo, espero poder hacerlo.

Pero bueno, espero disfruten las fotos y me dicen que opinan.

Besos
G

New stuffs I got from Zara and Suite Blanco

 High-low and Bow

My nails for this week

Going to work

Color block with floral print

 I'm in love with these shoes!

Comfy day

My birthday outfit, will post some pics soon!

This picture is from yesterday (November 30th) at a party :D

Gotta love bows and hearts!

Hard day at work on Pinterest haha

Birthday gifts! God bless stores :)

1 comment:

  1. Instagramming is the way to go! Quick share of lovely finds!!! :)
    Love the dots and bows! And wow! Those floral shoes are love! :)

    Have you joined my 1st Blog giveaway? (^_^)
    Go and support and join me here!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete