The yellow skirt


Hello sweeties, I hope you had a great weekend, as I told you I took today morning to take a lot of future posts for the blog, outfits i have already worn or that I will wear soon, so here is the first one for you to enjoy, I think this outfit is a good idea for christmas, you can wear it for New years eve or a family reunion. Hope you like and leave some comments.

xo
G

Hola dulzuras, espero hayan tenido un súper fin, como les dije, hoy tome muchas fotos para futuros posts con outfits que ya he usado o que usare pronto, así que aquí esta el primero, creo que este outfit es una buena idea para navidad, puedes usarlo para el Año Nuevo o una reunión familiar. Espero les guste y dejen unos comments.

Besos,
G

Blouse, Skirt & Shoes: F21
Clutch: Aldo







12 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the top, such a sweet look :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute look! i love the yellow.. really nice pop of color in adark winter wardrobe

    x


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ti's a good outfit indeed! Lovely color! It has nice pleats too! Perfect for every move! :)

    1st Blog giveaway! (^_^)
    Go and support and join me here!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    New Post Up:
    Doctor Snow's Papaya Milk Effective Hydrate Whitening Mask - Product Review

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top and those shoes are absolutely STUNNING! LOVE it! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post and blog dear! I love that yellow skirt! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, love your beautiful skirt! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt dear!!
    xx
    M.
    http://www.mesvoyagesaparis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. que preciosidad de falda, estas muy guapa me encanta!!

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta! Preciosa esa falda y ese clutch!

    Besitos, http://bababoomm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot explain how much I love this outfit! :)

    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete