Spikes and colors



I am not a spike-lover but as soon as I saw this knit sweater I knew it had to be mine, plus it was the last one at the store so I always take that as I sign I have to buy it haha. I wore this for a hang out day with my mom and boyfriend, it has been a really long and stressful sunday but I will not bored you with that. I hope you like this look and the next ones will be with the same view as this one which is the view I have from my house.  Have a beautiful christmas and enjoy with your families.

Xo
G

No soy una amante de los spikes o pullas pero cuando vi este sweater tejido supe que debía ser mío, además era el último en la tienda y para mi eso siempre es una señal que debo comprarlo haha. Usé esto para pasear con mi mamá y mi novio, ha sido un día súper largo y estresante y ni siquiera ha terminado pero no los aburriré con eso. Espero les guste el look y los próximos serán con la misma vista que tengo desde mi casa (El Ávila). Que tenga una hermosa navidad y disfruten con sus familias.

Besos,
G

Knit-Spike Sweater: Bershka
Pants: MNG
Necklace: Melao (VE)
Ring: Gift from my BF!
Bag&Glasses: Aldo
Heels: Lucas (VE)








6 comments:

  1. Quede enamorada del collar y los lentes! *-*

    Besos!

    http://mavipuig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great edgy look then with those spikes! :) Love the pop of color in your necklace and shoes my dear! :)
    Happy weekend and happy holidays! Hope you can visit me again dear!

    ★❤ New post up! (^_^) ❤★
    Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
    Sharing one of my skin / beauty secrets!

    Ongoing Giveaways!!! (^_^) ♡
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes with that nail polish...so summer-ish!!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so beautiful, i love this look.
    xx
    http://www.benonijohnson.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are TDF, would love to see them dressed down. :)

    http://www.pilsnerstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soy amante de los sweater y ese está genial <3 También me encantan los colores del collar :)

    www.2s1m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete