Wish List

Hello lovely readers, I want it to make a post like this a long time ago but I was just lazy hahaha. I have to be honest I wanted to prepare a wish list because every time I go shopping I end up with something I already have or I don't wear ever, so this is a great idea for my next time going shopping knowing exactly what to look for, I don't know if I will buy it tomorrow or next month or next year but I want to remember what I need so I don't waste my money haha. Do you have a wish list? If so, you should post it so I can check it out.

xo
G

Hola lectores, queria hacer un post como este desde hace tiempo, pero por floja no lo hice jaja. Debo ser honesta, quería preparar un wish list porque cada vez que voy de compras termino con algo que ya tengo o que nunca llego a usar, así que esta es una idea genial para mis próximas compras saber que es lo que debo buscar, no se si lo llegare a comprar mañana, el mes que viene o el año que viene pero quiero recordar lo que necesito para no malgastar mi dinero. Tienes un wish list? Si es así, puedes postrarlo para así yo verlo.

Besos
G

Wish List

1. Peplum - Peplum & Peter Pan neck: I ADORE this style it looks amazing with some jeans and heels, and with a skirt as well, If it's dotted better, you know I love polka dotties!
Adoro este estilo, luce genial con unos jeans y tacones, y también con faldas, si tiene estampado de puntos o lunares mejor, saben que lo amo.
2. Coral blazer: I have been looking for it for a long time and I still want it so I hope to find it someday.
He querido uno desde hace tiempo y todavía lo quiero, espero poder encontrarlo algún día.
3. Nude heels and Nude leather flats: They look SO GOOD and lovely, I need them haha
Lucen genial, las necesito jaja.
4. Leather skirt and pants: I know they are not useful in my country but I love the way they look.
Se que es inútil tenerlos donde vivo pero amo como lucen.
5. Oxford shoes: I have been looking for a pair that I actually like and I haven't find them yet.
He estado buscando un par que en realidad me guste pero no los he conseguido.
6. Formal pants: They look awesome and they are comfy, I need some to get rid of jeans for a while.
Lucen genial y son cómodos, necesito algunos para dejar los jeans un tiempo.
7. Round glasses: No idea if they look good with my type of face but I love them and it's worth to try.
Ni idea si lucen bien con mi tipo de rostro pero me encantan y vale la pena intentar.
8. Big black bag: I have a bunch of small black bags and I realize I NEED A BIG ONE, they are an essential piece.
Tengo miles de carteras negras pequeñas, la realidad es que NECESITO UNA GRANDE, son una pieza esencial.
Is there anything on my wish list you want too? Share it and tell me :D
¿Hay algo en mi wish list que también desees? Comparte y comenta :D

4 comments:

  1. Why am I seeing your wishlist in my wishlist too? LOL. :)

    Because I love them too haha! OMG! Such cute pieces!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
    http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blazer and the leather skirt.

    Feyi
    www.uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tops are adorable!!! Would you maybe like to follow each other?? Let me know dear!

    xx

    eve

    http://themefashion.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete