SPRING FLORALS


My favorite season has come again!!! I have always felt such a fresh air and joy when Spring comes. Everything about it makes me smile specially in this industry. I am obsessed with this lovely top from the Kate Spade New York Spring collection, this has to be one of my favorite collections from the brand. Too much cuteness in one place!

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Mi temporada favorita ha llegado, siempre he sentido un aire fresco y alegría cuando llega la Primavera. Todo de ella me hace sonreír especialmente en la industria. Estoy enamorada de la colección de Kate Spade New York para esta primavera, tiene que ser una de mis favoritas de la marca, demasiada cuchura en un solo lugar.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Kate Spade New York top, watch & necklace
F21 pants & flats
Kate Spade Saturday bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment