LIVE COLORFULLY


Who doesn't love color? I have lately made up my mind about being comfortable. If I do not feel like wearing heels I just won't wear them. I will find the most comfy shoes that match my outfit even if that includes a midi skirt. I feel like when you are dress up flats are part of balancing that look but, if your look is more casual you can add heels to balance it as well.

I love Kate Spade's philosophy of living life colorfully and that is what they achieve with their brand Saturday, it is much more casual, sporty and young. I had to get this top because it was just too cute. I love how colorful it is and how it perfectly matched with my skirt for a comfy walk around the park.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Quién no ama el color? Ultimamente he decidido que quiero estar lo más cómoda posible. Si no me siento con ganas de usar tacones simplemente no lo hago, encontraré las zapatillas o zapatos bajos que mejor vayan con el look, asi eso incluya una falda midi. Siento que cuando estás súper bien vestida los zapatos bajos son aceptables y dan un balance, asi como cuando usas un look súper casual y agregas tacones.

Me encanta la filosofía de Kate Spade de vivir coloridamente y eso es lo que han logrado con su marca Saturday, es mucho más casual, deportiva y juvenil. Tenía que comprar este top porque es muy lindo, me encantan los colores y como combinó perfectamente con mi falda para una caminata.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







Kate Spade Saturday top
F21 skirt
Coach flats
Ann Taylor bag

No comments:

Post a Comment