3 LILY PADS - CANTEEN CROSSBODY


Today I am excited to show my second pick for the 3 LilyPads collection. This Canteen Crossbody is absolutely adorable. I loved mixing both prints and incorporating a Spring feeling to the look with the green palette.
I am a big fan of big bags because I usually carry a lot of stuff but, I do have a few small bags for when I need to go out and I do not want to carry a lot of weigh. This bag is very lightweight and I love the vintage look to it.

Make sure to check out Yumi’s first pick this Friday!
Thanks for visiting.
Xo
G

Hoy estoy emocionada de mostrarles mi segunda selección de la colección de 3 Lily Pads. Este Canteen Crossbody es adorable. Me encantó mezclar los dos estampados e incorporar un poco de la Primavera con la paleta de verdes.
Yo soy fan de las carteras grandes porque siempre tengo muchas cosas conmigo pero, tengo algunas mini carteras para cuando no quiero cargar tanto peso y estar cómoda. Esta es súper light y me encanta el vintage look que tiene.

Asegurense de ver las primera selección de Yumi este Viernes.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Kate Spade top
H&M skirt
3 Lily Pads Canteen Crossbody bag







No comments:

Post a Comment